Philippine Transparency Seal


Regional Statistics Figures

Total Population, May 1, 2020 5,243,539
Annual Population Growth Rate, 2015-2020 1.46%
Average Household Size, May 1, 2020 3.9
Gross Regional Domestic Product, 2022, constant, in billions pesos 954.1
GRDP Growth Rate, 2021-2022 8.1 %
Per capita GRDP, 2022, constant, pesos 175,013
Price Indices  
Consumer Price Index, (2018=100), April 2023 121.9
Inflation Rate, (2018-based), April 2023 7.5 %
Purchasing Power of Peso, (2018-based), April 2023 .82
Labor and Employment  
Employment Rate, October 2022 96.5%
Labor Force Participation Rate, October 2022 62.1%


2022 ASPBIPSA SerbilisCRS closed May 12-17, 2023Libre CRS AppointmentPhilSys Notice to PublicCRS AppointmentCRS Appointment ProcessPSAHelpline.phPublic Advisory PhilSys EmailANNOUNCEMENT NEW FEES CIVIL REGISTRY DOCUMENTS

ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate

Contact Us

Philippine Statistics Authority
OIC-Regional Director
Ango Bldg.
J.P. Cabaguio Avenue,
Davao City 8000
Telefax no.:   (063) (082) 224-1140
E-mail:    rsso11@psa.gov.ph

CRS Online Appointment

Database Portal

Latest Infographics


More on Infographics

Latest Publication

Frontline Services

Need a birth marriage death certificate, orCENOMAR? Request these documents online, for delivery anywhere in the Philippines or abroad.

your birth certificate, anytime...anywhere...
PSA Helpline
Fast & Hassle Free Certificate Delivery


Data Request

PSA Data Archive

The PSA Data Archive is a gateway to PSA's survey, census, and administrative-based microdata and documentations. As of June 2, 2023, the data archive contains surveys.

CRS Outlets

Directory of Census Serbilis Centers around the country.


Latest Content

Reference Number: 2021-026
Release Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
Non-Food and Industrial Crops production in the region registered 2,319,616.02 Metric Tons (MT) in 2020. It grew by 2.4 percent from 2,265,543.15 MT in 2019. The growth was mainly attributed to the production increase of coconut (with husk) by 30,741.28 MT and sugarcane by 19,828.69 MT or 1.6 percent and 7.8 percent, respectively from 2019 to 2020. The total increase in 2020 was a turnaround from a decline of negative 5.7 percent between 2018 and 2019. Top 10 Non-Food and Industrial Crops by Volume of Production. The top 10 Non-Food and Industrial Crops in 2020 accounted for 99.9 percent of the total production in the region while the rest merely contributed 0.1 percent. Read more about 2020 Non-Food and Industrial Crops Situationer: Davao Region.


Reference Number: 2021-025
Release Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
n 2020 Davao Region produced 3,534,970.68 Metric Tons (MT) of fruit crops. It declined by negative 2.1 percent from 3,609,789.69 MT in 2019. The decrease was mainly attributed to the production drop of banana by 79,387.18 MT or negative 2.3 percent between 2019 and 2020. Fruit crops production similarly dropped at negative 3.6 percent from 2018 to 2019. Top 10 Fruit Crops by Volume of Production. The top 10 fruit crops in 2020 accounted for 99.7 percent of the total production in the region while the rest meagerly contributed 0.3 percent. Read more about 2020 Fruit Crops Situationer: Davao Region.


Reference Number: 2021-024
Release Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Magandang Balita! Pwede na po magpa rehistro sa National ID dito sa Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Davao Region, Ango Bldg., Ground Flr., Ango Bldg., Cabaguio Ave., Davao City ang mga nasa edad 12 years old pataas. Mula Lunes hanggang Sabado, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Read more about PUBLIC ADVISORY.


Reference Number: 2021-023
Release Date: Friday, October 29, 2021
The Regional Statistics Committee (RSC) XI was awarded as the Best Regional Statistics Committee at the recently held 6th RSC Summit last 25 October 2021.The Committee bested 16 other RSCs in the country for showing its outstanding commitment and exemplary dedication in serving as policymaking body on regional statistical matters and a forum for resolving statistical issues at the local level. The RSC XI was also given a Special Award as a Breakthrough RSC in 2021 for demonstrating remarkable achievement and Read more about RSC XI wins 2021 Best RSC!.


Reference Number: 2021-022
Release Date: Friday, October 1, 2021
The Regional Statistics Committee (RSC) XI held its virtual 3rd Regular Meeting for the year on 20 September 2021 via online platform Zoom. The following were the business agenda of the meeting: (1) Presentation and approval of 2021 SDG Watch of Davao Region; (2) Presentation of 2020 CPH Final Count; (3) 32nd National Statistics Month; (4) Presentation and approval of 2021 Core Regional Indicators (CoRe-Is)-Davao Region; (5) Status of PhilSys Implementation in Davao Region; (6) Latest PSA Board Resolutions; (7) Provincial Product Accounts; (8) RDC XI Resolutions emanated from RSC XI; and (9) 1st PSA Quiz Bee. The meeting was presided by the NEDA XI Regional Director and RSC XI Chair, Dir. Maria Lourdes D. Lim. Read more about RSC XI conducts Third Regular Meeting.


Reference Number: 2021-021
Release Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021
City Government of Davao, through Executive Order No. 44 Series of 2021 has directed all City and National Government Offices including Government-Owned and Controlled Corporations to implement Skeleton Workforce arrangement in the light of the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in the City. In line with this, Davao City Civil Registry System (CRS) Outlet limits the number of clients to 650 per day until 26 September 2021. Read more about Public Advisory.


Reference Number: 2021-020
Release Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
The year-on-year regional inflation of Davao Region rose to 4.9 percent in July 2021. The current inflation is significantly higher as compared to the same month of the previous year at 1.2 percent. This is the highest inflation recorded in the region since December 2018. On the other hand, the purchasing power of the peso (PPP) which measures the real value of the peso in a given period relative to a chosen reference period remained at 78 centavos (see Table 1). Read more about Davao Region’s Inflation boosts to 4.9% in July 2021.