Statistical Review and Clearance System
The Statistical Survey Review and Clearance System (SSRCS) is a mechanism institutionalized by the PSA which involves the process of evaluating the design and instruments of statistical surveys or censuses sponsored and/or to be conducted by government agencies including government corporations at the national and/or subnational level.
Latest on SSRCS for Davao Region
- develop a walkability model for Davao City that can be adaptable to other cities in Davao Region;
- identify potential areas (network of streets) in Davao City that can be developed as walkable spaces;
- enhance the capacities of NEDA RO XI technical staff to initiate and develop "walkable area" projects for other cities in Davao Region.
- ensure sound design for data collection,
- minimize the burden placed upon respondents,
- effect economy in statistical data collection,
- eliminate unnecessary duplication of statistical data collection efforts, and
- achieve better coordination of government statistical activities.