Friday, March 1, 2019
The Regional Statistics Committee (RSC) XI conducted its first quarter meeting for the year on 27 February 2019 held at the NEDA-RDC XI Center Conference Hall, Bangkal, Davao City. This was presided by NEDA Regional Director and RSC Chairperson, Director Maria Lourdes D. Lim.
During this meeting, following were the business agenda: (1) 2018 RSC XI Accomplishment Report; (2) 2019 RSC XI Agenda Forecast; (3) Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Watch; (4) 2018-2023 Regional Statistical Development Program (RSDP) Monitoring Report; (5) 2018 Functional Literacy, Education and Mass Media Survey (FLEMMS); and (6) 14th National Convention on Statistics (NCS).
Moreover, RSC XI passed and approved six (6) Resolutions, viz:
1. Resolution No. 01, series of 2019: “Approving the CY 2018 RSC XI Accomplishment Report”;
2. Resolution No. 02, series of 2019: “Adopting the RSC XI Agenda Forecast for CY 2019”;
3. Resolution No. 03, series of 2019: “Endorsing the Core Regional SDG Indicators to the PSA Board”;
4. Resolution No. 04, series of 2019: “Approving the Maiden Issue of Region XI SDG Watch”;
5. Resolution No. 05, series of 2019: “Endorsing for approval the 2018 Monitoring Report of the Regional Statistical Development Program 2018-2023 of Davao Region to the Regional Development Council XI”; and
6. Resolution No. 06, series of 2019: “Enjoining Regional Line Agencies , Local Government Units, Academe, Media and Private Sector to Support the 2018 Functional Literacy, Education and Mass Media Survey (FLEMMS) of the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)”.
MARIA LOURDES D. LIM, CESO II
Chairperson, RSC XI and
Regional Director, NEDA XI
RUBEN D. ABARO, JR.
Vice-Chairperson, RSC XI and
OIC-Regional Director, PSA XI