Tuesday, March 17, 2020
As a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of the Novel Corona Virus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 and to protect our clients and employees from the risk of infection, please be informed that we are implementing the following:
- All individuals entering the premises of PSA offices and Civil Registry System (CRS) Outlets are subject to temperature screening by Security Officer/s who is/are posted at entry points and/or lobby areas
- Anybody found to have a temperature of (greater than or equal to 37.3 ºC) shall be advised to go home and rest or seek medical assistance in any nearby government hospital.
- Only those individuals/clients with official business or transactions with the PSA CRS Outlets shall be allowed to enter the frontline service areas. No escorts shall be allowed access unless extremely necessary such as for Persons with Disability (PWDs) and Senior Citizens.
- It is highly recommended that persons with pre-existing conditions, senior citizens, children and pregnant women avoid using PSA CRS Outlets in consideration of higher susceptibility to infection.
- Persons who have recently travelled abroad, with high fever or cough and colds are encouraged to file their requests for copy issuance of civil registry documents (birth, marriage and death certificates) and of Certification of No Marriage/Advisory on Marriage online via http://www.psaserbilis.com.ph, and SM/Local Government Units (LGU) BREQS, in consideration of others.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
CLAIRE DENNIS S. MAPA, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General