City of Mati, Davao Oriental – The Provincial Statistics Committee (PSC) of Davao Oriental convened for its third quarter meeting for 2022 on 16 September 2022 at Honey’s Hotel and Restaurant, City of Mati, Davao Oriental. The meeting was presided by Freddie C. Bendulo, Provincial Planning and Development Coordinator and Co-Chairperson of the PSC.
The meeting was attended by 22 out of the 25 member-agencies. Invited resource persons from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Provincial Cooperative Office, Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), National Irrigation Administration (NIA), and the Davao Oriental Electric Cooperative (DORECO) were also present.
During the meeting, the following business matters were discussed:
(1) Updates on 2022 Community-Based Monitoring System (CBMS) Nationwide Roll-out;
(2) Updates on the Philippine Identification System (PhilSys);
(3) 33rd National Statistics Month (NSM)
(4) Reiteration of Requests for Data for the Countryside in Figures; and
(5) Call for Participants for the 15th National Convention on Statistics (NCS).
Chairperson Bendulo also approved the addition of the presentation on the updates on the compilation of Provincial Product Account (PPA) and status of CoViD-19 in the province as additional agendum for other matters.
Moreover, the Committee passed and approved the following resolutions:
- Resolution No. 2 series of 2022 – Enjoing the Support and Participation of all National Line Agencies, Government-Owned and -Controlled Corporations, Local Government Units,Academe Academe and the Private Sector to the 33rd National Statistics Month Celebration in October 2022; and
- Resolution No. 3 series of 2022 – Enjoining the Support and Cooperation of all Stakeholders by Providing the Needed Data for the Crafting of Countryside in Figures;
FREDDIE C. BENDULO Chairperson,
PSA Davao Oriental and Provincial Planning and Development Coordinator,
ROGELIO T. LEBRIA Co-Chairperson,
PSC Davao Oriental Chief Statistical Specialist,
PSA Davao Oriental