Home

Philippine Transparency Seal

 

Regional Statistics Figures

Demography  
Total Population, May 1, 2020 5,243,539
Annual Population Growth Rate, 2015-2020 1.46%
Average Household Size, May 1, 2020 3.9
Economy  
Gross Regional Domestic Product, 2021, constant, in billions pesos 882.0
GRDP Growth Rate, 2020-2021 5.9 %
Per capita GRDP, 2021, constant, pesos 164,214
Price Indices  
Consumer Price Index, (2018=100), November 2022 119.6
Inflation Rate, (2018-based), November 2022 9.7 %
Purchasing Power of Peso, (2018-based), November 2022 .84
Labor and Employment  
Employment Rate, July 2022 97.1%
Labor Force Participation Rate, July 2022 62.7%

more...

Pinas LakasPSA SerbilisPhilSys Notice to PublicLibre CRS AppointmentCRS AppointmentCRS Appointment ProcessPSAHelpline.phPublic Advisory PhilSys EmailANNOUNCEMENT NEW FEES CIVIL REGISTRY DOCUMENTS

ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate

Contact Us

Philippine Statistics Authority
Region XI (DAVAO REGION)
 
RANDOLPH ANTHONY B. GALES
OIC-Regional Director
 
 
Ango Bldg.
J.P. Cabaguio Avenue,
Davao City 8000
Telefax no.:   (063) (082) 224-1140
                     (063) (082) 221-3593
               psaxi_socd@yahoo.com
               psaxi_crasd@yahoo.com

CRS Online Appointment

Database Portal

Latest Infographics

      

More on Infographics

Latest Publication

Frontline Services

 
Need a birth marriage death certificate, orCENOMAR? Request these documents online, for delivery anywhere in the Philippines or abroad.

VISIT PSA SERBILIS NOW
your birth certificate, anytime...anywhere...
 
PSA Helpline
Fast & Hassle Free Certificate Delivery
 

 

Data Request

PSA Data Archive

The PSA Data Archive is a gateway to PSA's survey, census, and administrative-based microdata and documentations. As of January 27, 2023, the data archive contains surveys.

CRS Outlets

 
Directory of Census Serbilis Centers around the country.
VIEW DIRECTORY

 

Latest Content

Reference Number: 2022-003
Release Date: Monday, January 17, 2022
Please be informed that PhilSys Registration Center at PSA Regional Office Cabaguio will have no operation on 20-22 January 2022 due to system upgrading and disinfection of the registration center. Operations will resume on Monday, 24 January 2022.   Please bear with us. Thank you very much. Read more about Public Advisory.

 

Reference Number: 2022-002
Release Date: Monday, January 10, 2022
The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office XI will conduct the Visit 2 of the 2021 Family Income and Expenditures Survey (FIES) on 10 to 31 January 2022 in all provinces of the Region. It is a rider survey to the January 2022 Labor Force Survey (LFS). The FIES is a nationwide household-based survey conducted every three years in two separate visits. The first visit was undertaken last July 2021 with January to June 2021 as the reference period and the second visit will be conducted in January 2022 with July to December 2021 as the reference period. Read more about PSA-RSSO XI Conducts the Second Visit of the 2021 Family Income and Expenditure Survey (FIES).

 

Reference Number: 2022-001
Release Date: Thursday, January 6, 2022
Effective 02 February 2022, PSA Davao Region Civil Registration Service (CRS) Outlet will only serve clients with prior appointment requesting for manual authentication and copy issuance of Civil Registry Documents (Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates) and certifications (Negative Certification, Certificate of No Record of Marriage or CRS Form No. 4 – CENOMAR and CRS Form No. 5 – Advisory on Marriages). To book for your online appointment for FREE, please visit https://appointment.psa.gov.ph. All clients including frontliners and those with emergency and urgent request must present their appointment slip from the online appointment system with a valid proof of emergency/urgency. Otherwise, they shall be denied entry into the PSA premises. Thank you! Read more about Public Advisory - CRS Online Appointment System.

 

Reference Number: 2021-028
Release Date: Monday, December 20, 2021
Effective 20 December 2021, PSA Davao Region Civil Registration Service (CRS) Outlet will also serve clients with prior appointment requesting for manual authentication and copy issuance of Civil Registry Documents (Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates) and certifications (Negative Certification, Certificate of No Record of Marriage or CRS Form No. 4 – CeNoMaR or CRS Form No. 5 – Advisory on Marriages). To book for your online appointment for FREE, please visit https://appointment.psa.gov.ph. Thank you! Read more about Public Advisory - CRS Online Appointment System .

 

Reference Number: 2021-027
Release Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
In 2020 Vegetables and Root Crops produced 151,304.38 Metric Tons (MT) in the region. It grew by 2.1 percent from 148,162.91 metric tons in 2019. The growth was largely credited to the production increase of banana blossom by 790.75 MT and potato by 708.86 MT or 11.4 percent and 6.4 percent, respectively from 2019 to 2020. The total Vegetables and Root Crops production increase in 2020 was a reversal from a decline of negative 1.0 percent between 2018 and 2019. Top 10 Vegetables and Root Crops by Volume of Production. Top 10 Vegetables and Root Crops contributed for 69.3 percent of the total production in the region while the rest shared 30.7 percent. Read more about 2020 Vegetables and Root Crops Situationer: Davao Region.

 

Reference Number: 2021-026
Release Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
Non-Food and Industrial Crops production in the region registered 2,319,616.02 Metric Tons (MT) in 2020. It grew by 2.4 percent from 2,265,543.15 MT in 2019. The growth was mainly attributed to the production increase of coconut (with husk) by 30,741.28 MT and sugarcane by 19,828.69 MT or 1.6 percent and 7.8 percent, respectively from 2019 to 2020. The total increase in 2020 was a turnaround from a decline of negative 5.7 percent between 2018 and 2019. Top 10 Non-Food and Industrial Crops by Volume of Production. The top 10 Non-Food and Industrial Crops in 2020 accounted for 99.9 percent of the total production in the region while the rest merely contributed 0.1 percent. Read more about 2020 Non-Food and Industrial Crops Situationer: Davao Region.

 

Reference Number: 2021-025
Release Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
n 2020 Davao Region produced 3,534,970.68 Metric Tons (MT) of fruit crops. It declined by negative 2.1 percent from 3,609,789.69 MT in 2019. The decrease was mainly attributed to the production drop of banana by 79,387.18 MT or negative 2.3 percent between 2019 and 2020. Fruit crops production similarly dropped at negative 3.6 percent from 2018 to 2019. Top 10 Fruit Crops by Volume of Production. The top 10 fruit crops in 2020 accounted for 99.7 percent of the total production in the region while the rest meagerly contributed 0.3 percent. Read more about 2020 Fruit Crops Situationer: Davao Region.

 

Pages